Russian estate

Регистрация на портале

Позволяет определять рейтинг объектов, оставлять комментарии, добавлять фотографии, сохранять маршруты и объекты в своем личном кабинете.

x

crumbs

List of estates

objects

Gorenki

Gorenki Estate

Moscow region, Balashiha district
Balashikha, Shosse Entuziastov, 6-10

    (no votes)

Residence of Count Razumovsky just outside Moscow, famous for huge landscape park with rare species of plants. The estate was founded by Prince A.G.Dolgorukov in the first quarter of the 18th century, but ceded to the Imperial Court administration in 1730. Since 1747 the property belonged to the secret husband of Empress Elizabeth, Field Marshal, Count A.G. Razumovsky and until 1827, to his heirs.The estate later was divided in some parts and sold to different noble families. One of the owners, merchant I.G.Bilibin, converted the manor into a paper mill. In the end of XIXth century the estate was acquired by K.V.Tretyakov, the founder of the Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow, who continued the industrial use of the estate.The last owner before 1917 was a prominent industrialist V.P.Sevryugov, who returned the estate to its former residential functional purpose.

  • The degree of preservation: Better
  • Availability territory: Внешний осмотр
  • Transport accessibility: by public or private transport.
Pekhra-Yakovlevskoye

Pekhra-Yakovlevskoye Estate

Moscow region, Balashiha district
Balashikha, Leonovskoye shosse, 2

    (no votes)

A magnificent ensemble, sampling the early "French" classicism built for The Prince Golitsyn family, although with some losses. The remaining elements of the estate ensemble include: the manor house (1783-1786, Catherine The Great period) that lost it's facade in a number of reconstructions Supposedly, Prince Golitsun commisioned prominent architect K.Blanc to build the manor; original building was two-story but the third level was added after 1920's fire. Some buildings remain unaltered, like outbildings, connected with the main manor with concave colonnades, erected in the end of 18th century by engineer F.P Caszie; two-story theater building and greenhouses (1800s). built by arch. AA Menelas; Church of the Transfiguration (1777-1782) by K.Blanc on the blueprint of N. Legrand. The estate resides in a landscape linden park with elements of regular planning (second half of XVIII- early XIX centuries). that is stretched along the bank of the river Pekhorka.On the park side of the manor, the visitor can see a semi-circular stone staircase with partially surviving sculptures and grottoes.

  • The degree of preservation: Better
  • Availability territory: Доступно
  • Transport accessibility: by public or private transport.
Troitskoye-Kaynardzhi

Troitskoye-Kaynardzhi Estate

Moscow region, Balashiha district
Pavlino village

    (no votes)

The Church ensemble is what remains of the once grand suburban residence of Field Marshal P.A. Rumyantsev-Transdanubian, named in honour of the treaty "Kucuk Kainarji" which was signed by him with the Ottoman Empire. Established by an ancient Soukin Boyar family, the estate was acquired by Prince A.B.Golytsin through marriage and was held by his heirs until 1917 with a interim in the second half of ХVIII century, when it ceded to the famous Russian commander Count P.A.Rumyantsev-Zadunaysky and his son N.P.Rumyantsev (the founder of Russian National Library). In 1838 the estate fell back into Golitsyn's hands, once again through marriage.

  • The degree of preservation: Poor
  • Availability territory: Доступно
  • Transport accessibility: by public or private transport.