Russian estate

Регистрация на портале

Позволяет определять рейтинг объектов, оставлять комментарии, добавлять фотографии, сохранять маршруты и объекты в своем личном кабинете.

x

crumbs

List of estates

objects

Dvoryaninovo

Dvoryaninovo Estate

Tula region, Zaokskii district
Dvoryninovo village

    (no votes)

Family estate of A.T.Bolotov, famous Russian park architect and botanist Andrey Bolotov. Main house has burnt out in 1930's but was reconstructed in the 1980's, becoming a small provincial museum. The gardens and part of Bolotov's parks are preseved; the museum also conducts research on Bolotov's botanical collections.

  • The degree of preservation: Museum
  • Availability territory: Музей
  • Transport accessibility: by public or private transport.
Myshenki

Myshenki Estate

Tula region, Zaokskii district
6 km from Zaokskiy village

    (no votes)

A linden park with a cascade of ponds remains of the estate that was founded in the 1710s. v. Rudnev, commander of the legendary cruiser Varyag, owned the estate from 1907 and is buried nearby at the southern wall of a Kazan church (1770) in the village of Savino; in 2004 a museum dedicated to him opened near the church.

  • The degree of preservation: Poor
  • Transport accessibility: only on private transport.
Polenovo

Polenovo Estate

Tula region, Zaokskii district
Musei-Usadba Polenovo

    (no votes)

Famous jugendstil estate belonged to a renowed Russian impessionist artist Vasily Polenov, on the banks of Oka river. The buildings and the park are perfectly preserved and serve home to one of the most interesting art and history museums on the countryside of Russia. Trinity Chuch in Beechovo (1906) was constructed after Polenov's own design, and is by far the best example of neo-Russian style.

  • The degree of preservation: Museum
  • Availability territory: Музей
  • Transport accessibility: by public or private transport.
Strakhovo

Strakhovo Estate

Tula region, Zaokskii district
10 km from Zaokskiy village

    (no votes)

two-story main house from the middle of the 18th century with alterations to the facade in the Empire style, Znameskaya church built in 1715 by A. Pleshcheeva, and a linden park remain. The building of a village school built in 1911 at the expense of the Polenovs is located not far from the main house.

  • The degree of preservation: Average
  • Transport accessibility: only on private transport.